Harrison Kim interviews Mark Mitford on managing your top and bottom performers.
- When should a manager approach an employee that is underperforming?
- What are some common reasons why employees may be underperforming?
- How can a manager talk about underperformance with an employee?
- What are some effective ways to manage/motivate/develop underperforming employees?
- How can managers better manage the top performers on their team?
- How should organizations better equip their managers to approach various levels of talent on their team?
Find Harrison Kim at Pavestep at firstname.lastname@example.org.