HR Starter Kit
Are you a new or small company struggling to keep up with the people side of your business? Many new small businesses lack the basic building blocks and HR forms to smoothly handle their human resources needs. Kick start your business with the right HR tools and processes in place
The Hidden Cost of Small Business HR Mistakes
HR mistakes can cost SMBs both time and money. These unintentional missteps arise when small business owners and management teams unknowingly stray from HR laws and best practices.
The seven oversights here are some of the most commonplace small business HR mistakes.
- Missing or overly vague job descriptions
- Flawed hiring processes
- Missing employee handbook
- Under-investment in employee training and development
- Failure to document employee feedback
- Ignoring or Misunderstanding standard employment laws
- Payroll issues
How the HR Starter Kit Works
New businesses can get overwhelmed when they lack the basic HR processes to run and grow the company.
Having the proper HR processes saves you time and helps avoid costly mistakes. You can then get back to running your business.
Our HR Starter Kit gives you the basic forms you need, along with explanations for using them to get you off to a great start.
HR Forms and Templates Included in the HR Starter Kit:
- Personnel Requisition Form
- Background Check Authorization Form
- Employee Evaluation Form
- Employee Disciplinary Forms
- Job Posting Sample
- Job Description Sample
- Verbal Warning
- Written Warning
- Exit Interview Questions
- Employee Exit Steps
- Termination Checklist
- Phone Interview Question Guide
- In Person Interview Question Guide
- Annual/Semi-Annual Review
- Application for Employment
- 90 Day Employee On-Boarding Process & booklet
- Applicant Skills Matrix
- Compensation Plan Letter
- Exempt/Salaried Offer Letter
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Summary
- FCRA Authorization
- Hiring Policy Process/Procedures
- Job Application
- Non-Exempt/Hourly Offer Letter
- Performance Improvement Plan (PIP)
- Reference Check Template
- Employee Onboarding Checklist
- Phone Screen Template
**These are generic HR tools/templates. Depending on the state your employees work in, you may need to adjust these for state specific laws or regulations.
HR Starter Kit | $895
Not Sure the HR Starter Kit Is What You Need?
Is your company experiencing HR issues that keep it from scaling to the next level of success and growth? Schedule a complimentary call with us today. We will be happy to evaluate your situation and discuss your best options.
Do You Have a Legally Compliant Employee Handbook?
Creating an employee handbook and making sure it is legally compliant can seem daunting, but we are here to help. We customize legally compliant employee handbooks and state-specific laws.
Reasons You Need an Employee Handbook:
- Provides employees with a consistent set of policies and procedures
- Sets forth workplace behaviors expected from employees
- Helps protect your business from unemployment claims and lawsuits
- Ensure consistent treatment of employees
- Provides insights for new hires to understand company mission and values
We Help Companies Like Yours Move to the Next Level
You don't need to feel constantly frustrated with your HR issues or waste time, money, and energy trying to do it all yourself. Work with us instead to get past those hurdles and move forward growing your business.